Reliance Business Online banking makes account management quick and easy. Our online service is secure, efficient and full of features to make managing your account easy.
Our basic online service is free and allows you to check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds and view images and statements. In addition to the basic service, we have several fee-based products to make managing your account even easier!
Additional Cash Management Services include:
- ACH Origination – Originate payroll, or tax payment files
- Remote Deposit – Electronically scan and deposit your checks quickly and eliminate trips to the bank.
- Positive Pay – Manage the checks posting to your account and determine which items to pay and return.
- Wire Transfers – Originate outgoing wire transfers online.
- Business Bill Pay - Pay bills electronically
- Business Mobile Banking - Use your smartphone to view balances, transfer funds, pay bills, approve transactions and receive alerts.
- Merchant Card Services – Process debit and credit card transactions for your customers.
- QuickBooks interface – Download transactions from business online and import them into your QuickBooks software.
- QuickBooks Direct - A direct connection that will allow automatic integration from online banking into your QuickBooks software.
- ACH Positive Pay - Manage your incoming ACH items and determine which items to pay and return.
Business Mobile Banking
Business Mobile Banking is now available! Visit your appstore and download the 'Reliance Bank MN Business Mobile App' and sign in with your business online banking credentials. Our Business Mobile Banking app allows you to view balances, transfer funds, pay bills, approve transactions and receive alerts - all from your smartphone.
Business Credit Cards
Reliance Bank offers a variety of Business Credit Cards. Start rewarding your business for day to day purchases or choose from our cash back and balance transfer options. Click the link to view all the options and Apply today!
Contact a Universal Banker or your Business Banker to learn more about any of our cash management products.